Moflix provides next-generation digital solutions that transform how operators do business. Our team consists of forward-thinking experts who combine creativity with telco market experience.
Our mission is to help operators provide mobile services that are simple, transparent and digital.
Full- or part-time!
We are looking for creative, hardworking and technically-minded people who:
• Are willing and fast to learn new things
• Aim for perfection but still deliver within given deadline
• Are familiar with Git and on-line code reviews
• Have a desire to automate repeating manual work
• Understand the importance of CI/CD pipelines and want to keep builds on green
• Are willing to help others and contribute on wide range of tasks
• Have experience of teamwork and Scrum method
• Have flexible, proactive attitude
Everyone at Moflix should have strong interpersonal skills with a customer-oriented mindset and excellent communication skills.
• Experience in creating high availability Cloud SW
• Experience in designing, implementing and maintaining REST APIs
• Experience in AWS services such as Lambda, API Gateway and DynamoDB
• Experience about relational and document-based databases in general
• Experience in AWS CloudFormation and/or Terraform
• Experience in automatic load testing or security testing
• Mastering different programming languages, especially C#, Python, Node.js, Java, or and Go
• Familiarity with continuous integration, unit test, system test automation, etc.
• Knowledge about secure communication protocols
We also appreciate any other special skills you might have, as we are constantly expanding to new technology areas.
Interested? Submit an open application by sending your CV and application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org